Friday, October 22, 2010

Review Of Ooshoes.com



It was there, sitting in a cabinet in the house of Socorro who in turn is my second mother, where my mother, Yaneth, staring eyes and pointing his index finger suddenly told me: Julian, you will get to make earrings , or one of those fags, and you're going home.

He was about 8 years and did not understand why would I wear an earring, or one of those fags "would that not be used by women? What does my mom do not know me? Why would a man an earring?

This time I kept my questions and nodded as I imagined myself, whom I am well eared, with an earring hanging from the ear while looking for a bridge where they stay for the rest of my life.

The reason for this warning was name: Jorge Andrés, the boy who lived on the second floor of the clinic, who used to play hide and seek, the leads, strikeout, tin tin run run, 18 steps and other the same time then I would sell at $ 800 a pornographic images of Goku and Milk, which is why I hit a monumental waterfall-to 11 ½ years and looked proudly candonga gold golfi she wore on her left ear .

was the same warning, "the truth I'm not sure but I like to blame the others the cause for which I have grown up with an inevitable bias toward men-at least in our culture of Colombia, with earrings, moles, Hoop Earrings, pieces of tin cans, clips, pins, gas caps, or any appliance that these creative minds tend to hang auditory parts: the input see and give me a bad feeling, I think, at least going to rob me.

Over the years I kept a few more questions: I imagined, for example, what would be the reaction when I saw my mom go "down the dog"-not the dog Lina, my ex girlfriend but rather alicorado, "I would say, then, when you eventually notice me apparent that enviable joy and tranquility that only have the potheads, what would it be more serious than me out of the house? "Throw me the house twice?

Fortunately never had answers those questions, I'll explain: The first time I got drunk was with her and all I said the other day was: bacana experience right? Believe me, after that I have not gone to get drunk in my life-one of the tour in San Andreas does not count. On the side of vice there is not the slightest chance I ever get stuck a cigarette in his mouth and I'm sure you'd never get into.

said this was only a warning, warning I had no budget and that, while not as serious as the first, that if he would bring me a couple of drawbacks. That was as follows (imagine tone mother, raised eyebrows and pointed with the index): Look, Julian, if you come to lead to a police station, whatever the reason, do not waste your call to me because I'm not going to go pick up at midnight forget!

And if
midday
"Nothing stays beyond

If you ask me, I'd say she would not be able to meet both warnings but why risk it?

was precisely that last sentence, I predicted that as at least one night next to people of the worst kind, guys who probably at age 13 already had her ears pierced, which I rezumbaba in the ears that afternoon of Friday 27 October 2006 (I remember like it was 4 years ago).

I played in The Limonar (the computer where I finished my career) and that day, after training, was thinking of supporting a small group of peers who were fluttering to several others from a residential unit.

My back was going to make an appearance, as I am not it solves the problems hits-at least not physical shock, but feel like I have not missed a couple out there but that's another subject, "however, was because they say that friends are good and bad, and" bad "are crap and fighting groups.

I went to train, he said, and walked toward the meeting point left in the first of May, the neighborhood of unity, of course, we would not be such assholes quote us the other side of Cali. When I got there it was about and after a few minutes I had the whole group, we were like 40.

I had told my mother not to worry, after the train was going where Juliana, the little girl with whom he came in those days, and I lingered, we would see a movie and now, I think that was what he invented.

In bandola we went to the aforementioned unit and after a couple of minutes we were in front of the goal.

"Look at them there," pointing inward one who had called people "are those four cats

- How? "We came to fight a cat? I asked a little confused, caught profession What will the animal welfare foundations?

"Do not be jerk, Hernandez, look this is serious, look we're going to defend the honor of the school

- Really? What if we to defend the honor of the school because this is the rector?

course no one answered nothing, and of course the four guys did not leave the unit. Which if left were the parents of these to make time while the police arrived.

One of the gentlemen told us we were in there that they called the police and he was also enfierrado. In turn, one of my companions, who also was the school gamín and crude, he said he was also "enfierrado" and immediately he sent his hand to pee. Mr it made him laugh and I can swear I saw him a coy smile to my companion.

Suddenly we heard a motorcycle and immediately around the world started to run.

- Police, police! Cried like crazy. And they ran a

I also did the same thing I remembered my times of diarrhea in power and ran like the devil takes soul.

Before reaching the corner I saw that the street was in a "T" so I yelled for one cogiéramos rushed to one side and some to the other. This is to mislead the police, who were only two, do not know if I said: but only a mobile patrol was chasing us. Is that I have serious writing problems.

When I reached the corner I got to the left, excluding all others, or at least most-crossed to the right, I swear I still think they did it on purpose. It seems to me impossible: fifty-and-so many that we were only three idiots we would get to the left and, as expected, the policemen came hijuemadres was behind us, grabbed one that was more than enough for them.

I remember I was the smart one who had gone with case-by that the guayos-and also of the three, I was going to last and any time I grabbed the bag and lost the year. Suddenly I felt

police bike near me, then gave them to me for "Seiya" and asked "Pegasus" give me all your strength to run. But nothing, "Pegasus", like the other gods that I-House, Adal Ramones, itching Daimaku, Vito Corleone, and others-did not hear me and a couple of seconds after the men who some say "avocado" or "Polach, were already a few inches from me.

I took one of the best decisions I made in my life: a halt and run to the opposite side. Like the police did not expect that locusts - or did not have my cunning, withdrew from me and continued to go pro right to catch the other two that went before me.

the end, when I had found another, called to say he had caught Carlos Ramirez, "Daniel Sands" of the school. But as I fell bad for crying did not bother me and I went to my house.

"Hi ma, I '" I said as if the very presence was not enough to convince her that indeed it had reached

"Hi Have you eaten?

"If Mrs.

- What about the movie?

-Huy, very good, it seemed quite real. It was about police chases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment