confess that I am a poor little guy full of prejudices. I always make a regular trial, a negative-of things without knowing them. It happens with all presidents, fellow students, teachers, girlfriends, hookers (who usually are the same), movies, books, etc. Many things. It's one of my five thousand two hundred seventy-three manufacturing defects, really do not do it on purpose, so do not judge me ask you-go irony.
Recently, for example, my mom brought me a pair of boxers. Some fine, expensive. It was not herpes, where buy my friend Camilo José, a guisito I know out there, I'm not elitist, I have nothing against wearing underwear purchased in herpes. I guess there also sell very beautiful and exclusive models (what-is-me?) Some good rough in the front have a stamp that says 'this is yours, Garos', and a pod, those who would use if Marbelle man.
said that my dear mother brought me that and I, so I'm ungrateful, I was not able to detail and a statement that I had liked.
- But why? If they are using, "she cried. And rightly so, the Boxers were a single tone but with bright colors, one a purple (purple is not emo, but a purple bacano) and the other was rojito (not a red passion, but a red escarlatanaranjado), quite droll
truth I do not know, Mom. I like black, dark blue, gray ... you know I'm like most clasicongo
then told me that I was so, why do you say no to everything, I had not seen the things, or tried, for cooking (eye to misinterpretations) - and I said I did not like, they were ugly.
Two or three seconds of quiet, a part of his melodious voice rose up and hit my head against my conscience fully. Thus, and only then, was when he actually paid attention to what he said. I understood the feeling, what is not, what gives value to the words. And I hated, hated me for having made such rudeness, and just know I hated hate when defrauded, when looking for nice words, a love you, an I love you, and I reply with patanería, with the worst of my rudeness. When you want a kiss, a strong, loud and lovely, but much will offer a bland hug. No child deserves that shows how much he loves her cowardly son, that's what I am, a coward who can only tell you this by means of letters stuck on a screen, unable to look into her eyes.
"Well, if you do not want ..." without realizing it and I was grabbing the hand
"No, no, no, still in first partners, the pussy let me healthy. Look, today I'm going to release
- Why where it goes?
-I play a poker torneíto
"Oh How? I wanted us to Boris
- Who is Boris?
"Well Boris, the sheath is dissected bodies
-Huy, tough! How will dissect Mr. Boris? God keep you in his glory
I knew my mom was referring to Bodies, where they caught that exposure to a number of Chinese and the style of the false positives were put into a room, doused them with who-knows-what- thing, put them in various positions and put them in a dream from which he never awakened, or at least I hope - imagine one is in full exposure of a Chinese move those? I do not know about you but I shit, literally, and new boxers ... -.
-See Julian, go and join my mother, Bodies alone until tomorrow and she wants to go, "I warned my sister
I had just come from playing soccer and it was night, so I had to bathe in flashing (two kicks), and dressed in 6 (or is in a two by three).
was a fight against time, was forbidden to waste if you want half a second, as will be pissed to save time in the shower and all-good, I always do, only this time I had the thrill of the marathon in which was.
That was it: turn on the jet, put the left foot, the right goal, put the head from above, "put your hands, trunk, the pepper tree, shit! that water is very cold, shut it off.
same was with soap: soap here, lather there, that shit, that Pirulo Pirulo-a nice, no packaging, magazine and that the trasereins, legs ... everything. And I went: to come back to rinse the conditioner, then shampoo, etc. Pitch-conditioner before the shampoo was a miscalculation, but I was in a hurry I did not pay greater importance.
remember the night was cold Dark-and-so much so that when I left the bathroom I grabbed the chiflón. I had not sense, I swear, even I saw it coming. He grabbed me from behind, then went to his chest and ended up giving me a slight cooling sensation in the ball-which gave rise to me to suppose that in reality it was a Chiflon right? -.
Once safely in my room, I finished it dry off, put on my 'yiyos' socks and sneakers (imagine that picture) and went pa'l bathing myself in the mirror. The result is convincing: bóxerscitos I was quite flirtatious, but if so, whether flirtatious, let me tell you. It was like
7:00 pm and my sister could not go with us because she had gone to see the show with my brother, that day had also brought home for the first time in a long time-a beautiful girlfriends from college.
'm serious, not that I had not ever brought to her friends, no, what happens is that she always came with the ugliest. It was (is) a terrible habit, I thought that my sister just hung out with the least agraciaditas, which was the headquarters of Aura Maria the ugly of the nursing school at the University of Valle.
I do not know if I did not see well or perhaps not the detail was, in any case I had the impression that one of them deserved at least a Sacadito to dance, not a thing was so foolish as to marry one, no, but rumbeadita if it can be winning. Say. ***
Recently, for example, my mom brought me a pair of boxers. Some fine, expensive. It was not herpes, where buy my friend Camilo José, a guisito I know out there, I'm not elitist, I have nothing against wearing underwear purchased in herpes. I guess there also sell very beautiful and exclusive models (what-is-me?) Some good rough in the front have a stamp that says 'this is yours, Garos', and a pod, those who would use if Marbelle man.
said that my dear mother brought me that and I, so I'm ungrateful, I was not able to detail and a statement that I had liked.
- But why? If they are using, "she cried. And rightly so, the Boxers were a single tone but with bright colors, one a purple (purple is not emo, but a purple bacano) and the other was rojito (not a red passion, but a red escarlatanaranjado), quite droll
truth I do not know, Mom. I like black, dark blue, gray ... you know I'm like most clasicongo
then told me that I was so, why do you say no to everything, I had not seen the things, or tried, for cooking (eye to misinterpretations) - and I said I did not like, they were ugly.
Two or three seconds of quiet, a part of his melodious voice rose up and hit my head against my conscience fully. Thus, and only then, was when he actually paid attention to what he said. I understood the feeling, what is not, what gives value to the words. And I hated, hated me for having made such rudeness, and just know I hated hate when defrauded, when looking for nice words, a love you, an I love you, and I reply with patanería, with the worst of my rudeness. When you want a kiss, a strong, loud and lovely, but much will offer a bland hug. No child deserves that shows how much he loves her cowardly son, that's what I am, a coward who can only tell you this by means of letters stuck on a screen, unable to look into her eyes.
"Well, if you do not want ..." without realizing it and I was grabbing the hand
"No, no, no, still in first partners, the pussy let me healthy. Look, today I'm going to release
- Why where it goes?
-I play a poker torneíto
"Oh How? I wanted us to Boris
- Who is Boris?
"Well Boris, the sheath is dissected bodies
-Huy, tough! How will dissect Mr. Boris? God keep you in his glory
I knew my mom was referring to Bodies, where they caught that exposure to a number of Chinese and the style of the false positives were put into a room, doused them with who-knows-what- thing, put them in various positions and put them in a dream from which he never awakened, or at least I hope - imagine one is in full exposure of a Chinese move those? I do not know about you but I shit, literally, and new boxers ... -.
-See Julian, go and join my mother, Bodies alone until tomorrow and she wants to go, "I warned my sister
I had just come from playing soccer and it was night, so I had to bathe in flashing (two kicks), and dressed in 6 (or is in a two by three).
was a fight against time, was forbidden to waste if you want half a second, as will be pissed to save time in the shower and all-good, I always do, only this time I had the thrill of the marathon in which was.
That was it: turn on the jet, put the left foot, the right goal, put the head from above, "put your hands, trunk, the pepper tree, shit! that water is very cold, shut it off.
same was with soap: soap here, lather there, that shit, that Pirulo Pirulo-a nice, no packaging, magazine and that the trasereins, legs ... everything. And I went: to come back to rinse the conditioner, then shampoo, etc. Pitch-conditioner before the shampoo was a miscalculation, but I was in a hurry I did not pay greater importance.
remember the night was cold Dark-and-so much so that when I left the bathroom I grabbed the chiflón. I had not sense, I swear, even I saw it coming. He grabbed me from behind, then went to his chest and ended up giving me a slight cooling sensation in the ball-which gave rise to me to suppose that in reality it was a Chiflon right? -.
Once safely in my room, I finished it dry off, put on my 'yiyos' socks and sneakers (imagine that picture) and went pa'l bathing myself in the mirror. The result is convincing: bóxerscitos I was quite flirtatious, but if so, whether flirtatious, let me tell you. It was like
7:00 pm and my sister could not go with us because she had gone to see the show with my brother, that day had also brought home for the first time in a long time-a beautiful girlfriends from college.
'm serious, not that I had not ever brought to her friends, no, what happens is that she always came with the ugliest. It was (is) a terrible habit, I thought that my sister just hung out with the least agraciaditas, which was the headquarters of Aura Maria the ugly of the nursing school at the University of Valle.
I do not know if I did not see well or perhaps not the detail was, in any case I had the impression that one of them deserved at least a Sacadito to dance, not a thing was so foolish as to marry one, no, but rumbeadita if it can be winning. Say. ***
-Huy
where do they go? Asked my neighbor, the gossip, seeing that we were going out
"To which Don Boris" I told him that his body is stuffed
"Julian, respect. Do not make fun of my mom, my sister yelled from the balcony
My mother saw my cousin and asked "is called Diana, lives on the third floor of my house my mom is 19 and each coming to partying ask the because it seems less card. ***
where do they go? Asked my neighbor, the gossip, seeing that we were going out
"To which Don Boris" I told him that his body is stuffed
"Julian, respect. Do not make fun of my mom, my sister yelled from the balcony
My mother saw my cousin and asked "is called Diana, lives on the third floor of my house my mom is 19 and each coming to partying ask the because it seems less card. ***
We got off the taxi, but before you open the door, pay the gentleman, told him thank you very much, that it was very good, many successes, which we had in the heart and all that sort of thing one says when he wants to give to good people.
Upon arrival, like all Colombians, the first thing I did was walk to the start of the row to see if I was an acquaintance. As I found no one, I was resigned to get in line like god "like god, like god why everything has to be like god? Which god? "House?"
The museum La Tertulia is in the west of the city and unlike what I thought, was not founded by an old blind of Tulia name. I do not know who did it, and indeed I do not care, there are more important things to worry about.
To purchase tickets we had to make a line long, very long. So long ago that while I felt a deja vu: I remembered those rows of soccer-end whenever I give an example and gives me a giant worth Miles fans, I hope you do not feel excluded, you would think is a as people do at the time of claiming the card, something like that.
row or talk, boring as always: my mom sat on a low wall that was near, my cousin and I got to talking about Birdbrain, I saw the old ass to all who passed by, among others ..., among other means that not only watched them the ass, but also tits, legs, face, etc.. Meanwhile
my mom stood to talk to, are usually mothers. They share common themes: the triumphs of the children, how expensive it is rice, the challenge, the soap opera of Marbella, things like that.
I was there, talking to my cousin relaxed, when suddenly I got to stop ear and hear what they both spoke (stop is a saying, those who know me know that from the little boy I have great, and stops ... the ears), I heard the lady who was with my mom explained the logistics of the Bodies exhibit.
- Museum La Tertulia only three plants? I interrupted the conversation astonished, it seemed an outrage that such an important place for the city only had three floors, we should give him a, ma, either on the terrace we
My mom apologized, he armed himself with patience and I told the lady was referring to the floors of the museum, they were just three, that exposure began in the third and finished the course in the first, which also was the shop.
- Shop? Tend pa 'what? I asked, "Do you sell bones, muscles to fry and eat with mature fetuses, those things?
Mrs. got the scoop and she corrected me, he explained that the store sells T-shirts, hats, keychains, pens, that sort of thing. I made a face to my mother, as they say 'I want a camiseta', and she thanks to that connection that only mother and son develop understand me just by seeing me. I said yes, I bought it in there.
And so, we entered barely ran to the store, I did not mind the exposure cone such, I wanted my shirt, nothing more.
In fact I never cared exposure, had gone with my sister would have been different, because the girl is aware of the issue and I could have explained. But one there, alone, without understanding an ass, listening to a fool who knows more about motherhood from hens of the human body, which reweigh was ugly, big nose, no grace.
What if I print out the eggs, not those that had hired guides, but the other, called testicles, "these pods hang from high above one, is impressive. No wonder when you get scared says he went balls to the neck, then from there almost come. In
all cases was very disappointing for Bodies, as it is possible that the store did not sell even a FETICO to use one as a keychain. Lacked more merchandising. And truth be told, I prefer to see Roe go to college and make fun of a couple that I have as companions.
PS: The son of Yaneth thanked all those who in one way or another participated in the anniversary special. To the readers to forgive the little bit, I know the guests left the very high level but this is what you get. I hope you liked it if you want a little bit. Dona Saludes Yaneth, that you love them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment