Anecdotes of our Scriptwriter
For My Mom
I have so much to tell you I do not know where to start. I think they like to hear some stories about the Scriptwriter (as my son) of this blog:
Our beloved and dear Scriptwriter (because all we love and we all want ... for your blog of course ... right?) At birth was a beautiful baby (and still is ... it's beautiful) and something weighed 8 pounds, measured 54 cms. Whiter than milk, now for those who know football is bold ... it is so. I forgot, it was painless childbirth ... and thank God so far has not given me headaches ... exaggerated when he wrote the 8 th. Year. Well back to the topic, here goes:
1. was so white that its Yaneth dear little mother when the baby was 4 mesecitos came up for a ride by car in full sun to tan a little, all I did ... guess: a stroke. And imagine.
2. Like every mother when her baby is 6 months old wanted to give small egg (hen) warm, as recommended by the pediatrician, but my scribbler did not receive the egg, to all sides in the world except the smiley face and stubborn because my baby eat huevito , forcing it forced him to eat ... result: my beloved gave Scriptwriter allergy (rojooo was ... he got a rash brotecito-popularly-) conclusion: never again offered him little egg. Therefore, mothers: Do not force your children to eat what you do not want ... do not know the consequences.
3. Julian was 2.5 years old, went to spend Easter with Silvia (Cauca) ... the aunt and knew I did not eat eggs, for bothering you offered:
Aunt: Julian would you like eggs? Julian
: TIII
Tia: As you want it, fried, scrambled, boiled
Julian: Fitooo
aunt handed him a pan with the fried egg
Julian: Nooo, ati nooooo
Aunt: So how do you, scrambled ? Julian
: TIII levuelto
Again Aunt passed a scrambled egg
Julian
: Nooo nooo ati
Tia: did you want, warm? Julian
: TIII, warm
the aunt was already playing the game, he handed a warm
Julian: Nooo nooo ati
Aunt: No kidding, you do not eat eggs ...
To date we do not know what he meant by egg or if instead it was GM's aunt ... jajaja
4. was in the garden (read for school ... no rose garden), was about 3 years old, his grandfather took him and brought him horselike on his shoulders. When they began to make strokes in a notebook, our scribbler came home and took out his notebook, pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc. (All the miscellany that he had in his case) and began to scratch, writing (according to him) one day asked his grandfather:
Julian: Pato (Pacho. .. so we say to the grandfather) how you write oto?
Grandfather: Oto? A man named Otto?
Julian: Nooo ...
otttooo
Grandfather: Other? "Another man? Another car?
Julian: Nooo ... otttooo (and half impatient)
Grandfather: Oto? A man named Otto? Another seat? Another car?
Julian: Nooo ... Duck ... Autumn ... THE ANIMAL
Grandfather: ahhh ... OSO ...
Julian: SIII, Duck ... Otoo, THE ANIMALLL ...
Hahaha you do understand, it is understood ... since childhood.
5. Account his grandmother that the day of Halloween, perhaps Julian had three years, was with his sister seven years (at that time) and began to distribute the candy they had given on 31 October, handing a sister and one, one and one ... when we finished the sweets, says Julian: Come see yutetita ... and tried to lift her dress (she sitting Buddha-style on the floor) Nooo Julian. He insisted ... until she raised her skirt slightly and below had encaletadas (hidden) more goodies.
Conclusion: Our Scriptwriter not get left for a ride ... jejejeje, is very observant ... BUT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE A CUIDADOOO!
6. Never let my hairdresser at the time you cut your hair. I was 4 years and once I forced him, Norberto-stylist-half so-called beam making cuts, then continued Norberto me. Norberto was in their work, putting beautiful, and get our Scriptwriter, throw my hairdresser sleeve pants, he looks and tells Julian: Nolbeltooo ... THAT UTE Quiel CIELTO MUJEL SEL? Can not imagine how I felt ... Such a shame, I turned pale, I was shorn or maybe bald.
Yutetita (as he called his sister, 8 years) it out of the room and tells you saying that's not asked. Norberto Then I said, the children always tell the whole story.
I was speechless, I still think if it was his revenge for forcing hairdressers will be left ... Investígalo Norberto Vargas ... jejeje
7. of 6 years (our Scriptwriter), I traveled with him to USA (not for picármelas that were in USA on vacation), his sister had gone a month earlier. We arrived at Kennedy airport immigration (if I remember correctly so called), went to line (row) preference for the child, we all know that in many countries, children, elderly, pregnant women do not line (row). In our COLOMBA LINDA we are taking this culture.
Ongoing: immigration I had a series of questions: What will do in the U.S.? Will it work? "Taking care of children? Do you bring drugs? Etc. In the end I wonder how long it will stay in the United States, I said a month of my vacation time and Julian steep and holding the hands says: Nooo, a year. I felt a chill that ran through my body, I went pale (as they put so afraid when we say we will go there) I thought now we return and I will not know New York, my dream since childhood when they started to migrate my beloved cousins \u200b\u200b
But thank God it was not more, secure the gringo did not hear, otherwise, jejejeje unfulfilled hopes. Then I realized that not much had been lost because the world is the same: the same streets, houses, cars, stores, clothes, leaving the sun, moon, rain, etc.. I still love to travel.
8. Remember the earthquake in Armenia in 1999? Julian was 7 years, ranging news, news comes in one of them spend the image of a woman who drew on couch in his underwear and said: Poor little thing, sure he was bathing. And he answers our Scriptwriter: or making love. I was perplexed, I replied, only managed to say, if Daddy is possible.
I will never imagined that my 7 year old son uttered that phrase. And scope can imagine now ... take care girls.
9. The union workers of the company where I work. Just turned 29 yesterday, not my life, 29 years of being part of such a prestigious company, which I love, really, I have millions of reasons to love them, pity that in two and a half I have my retirement (per board) say pity because I love what I do, I feel comfortable, but that's another issue right? Continuous
, the cooperative each year organizes recreational holidays for children under 15 years. Well not imagine, in our Scriptwriter all remember him for wise, for respect, for acomedido by charlatan because organized football games in the corridors of the famous Hotel Intercontinental Cali. Additionally pizza called home at one of the pizzerias in the city Can you imagine coming home to an Intercontinental hotel a medium pizza for 15 type one o'clock? Hahaha ... I laugh now, but at the time that shame, that was to call attention and especially by the directors of the cooperative.
When asked why not asked in the same hotel, the answer was 'because it was very expensive and we do not reach the silver' financiers ... right?
Now I explain: One of the programs was to spend a night in the hotel, arriving type 10 am and returned the next day
type 5 pm Oops, this report will be extended ... last to be 10 and I can not sleep reading and say that you write back cool Mom son Yaneth ... mmm is it?
This is global, something Larguita to explain in detail, so I left it last:
10. Since 1971-I remember well that the VI Pan American Games held in our city, we know a family that lives around our house today our friendship is one of those very few people are fortunate to preserve.
When we had our Scriptwriter, as they are narrated in the beginning, was and still is beautiful, so my friends (those of that family) call DOLL. For beautiful, not only physically, but his personality and outlook on life.
were not the 8 am and were already organizing them in my suitcase to carry home to his house, had his little mother (Yaneth) to go with him there until late afternoon (type 7 pm), was and still is the worship of the family. So much so that even lunch and eat (food) there. This preamble to start with the anecdote.
not remember how old he was our Scriptwriter, maybe 2 years because he was not yet in kindergarten which income of 2.5 years.
One morning he went to the supermarket (I mean my friends, Julian practically lived there, only came home when I was looking after my work) to make the shipment a week, fortnight or month, do not know. They took him, market, came home, dropped all packets. It was about 10 am and after midnight time will be asked where's doll? and you say ... No one knew
and then had like 7 adults in the big house (for 40 years now, not like today you have to leave one to let the other), sought by all the house, under beds, someone lifted the tablecloth in the dining room no: is there, took to the streets, came to my house to ask for it (there was only the lady who helped me, his little sister at school me at the office), the whole neighborhood looking for him.
A grandmother of my friends had started tachycardia, the mother of my friends turned up the pressure where is MUÑECOOO? What if they were certain was that he had come home with them when they returned from super, they were all desperate. Some looking around the neighborhood, others attending the grandmothers of my friends with tachycardia and high blood pressure.
After half an hour and 45 minutes was an uncle of my friends back home and told him, he said, must call Yaneth, were about to call me when the uncle took a back dining room chair to remove from the table below sit. Oh surprise, the seat was annoying. When he lifted the tablecloth and sat up a little ... Surprise doll was there, lying across two seats in the dining room side of Picardy and chuckle.
Imagine the very bad, I knew they were desperate for him and stood there very still ... you conclude.
I found out at night when I got my job. Can you imagine that call me and tell me the child or doll or at all, is lost? by God. I would not be telling the story ... I would sure Infarction.
Dear friends, I hope you liked the anecdotes of our Scriptwriter, were few, but these are the ones that have impacted me.
I have asked my son to not change anything, I assume the errors of spelling and writing, the idea is that he read when he has in his blog. I want to express
my thanks for being faithful readers of the blog "THE SON OF YANETH" to all those who attended my son's call for the conclusion of this first year, many, many thanks.
my child, thank you very much for being you, a person transparent, with clear vision of what you want for your life ... do not change for the worse, change for the better.
Finally I want to leave this sentence to put it into practice in their daily lives Lord, guide my steps, guide my thoughts and control my tongue.
a bear hug to all and GOD BLESS.
Mom "THE SON OF YANETH"
N. of R.
Yaneth's son can not find adjectives to describe this text. Thanks, Mom
0 comments:
Post a Comment