Friday, July 16, 2010
Empty Wavemaster Sand
By Karen Abello
I do not know if it has to do with the upbringing I received or what I've always been protected by my dad, it sounds a bit sexist of me, I usually thought to start a relationship or a flirtation, the man must be who takes the first step, however, makes many years I decided to "hint" to someone who appealed to me, getting only a great laugh for an answer (not literally, but it felt).
This allowed me to confirm my hypothesis that we should never say anything about what we feel to see a light "may well" by the above ... am I right? Insurance more than one I will say yes, but it is something that has much to do with how you feel and what men we projected.
Today, after several years according to the letter that ridiculous hypothesis "confirmed" for me when she was a teenager, and me account the experience that I can, that is not true, I think it's time to try again and take the lead.
Why do I say? There are several reasons:
1. There's nothing wrong with a woman says what she feels. We also want, we also crave, desire also feel we are not stick and the men are not the only ones entitled to be in control of something.
2. When you expect so much, sometimes you do is move away. If they do not decide it is possible that the reason is because we send the wrong signals and understand what they are doing is the opposite of what we want. I remember someone who died once told me we cuadrĂ¡ramos and I made the "intelligent" all I did was never respond and ignore your proposal. Ja! Where most sorry for. He walked away and soon after found another that I did not give L
3. I feel that they also like to be conquered. A lunch prepared for us, an occasional nice word, maybe a chocolate or anything that comes to mind that might like, the cause, at least, take a few minutes a day thinking about us. Raise your hand if the gentleman who believes otherwise.
In summary, the most important thing here is to take the decision to do so, be confident in ourselves, what we want, in that we seek. Telling someone how we feel do not imply that we are a pitched (but not missing, missing). It's a matter of styles. Maybe
not going to do now, maybe just keep sending smoke signals or tweets to the air (which is the same thing) to # aquiencorresponda, at some point, understand that I talk to him, but, at least, I realized that I need not say anything so direct as to understand that there is a chance that all you need is love him. # Hedicho.
N. of R.
The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of our blog. He hereby compromises the editorial line 'Yaneth's son. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment