By Enrique Guzmán
are
11:48 pm last Saturday of my vacation, is such a day but so, so boring that looks like a Sunday without football, Sunday holy, and sheath.
did not go out and do not mind not having done so. My sister and my brother went to movies and did not invite me. It is no reproach or blame them: most of the time I have, it was just that this time go out alone. Not Encartaciones violinist with his header.
For my part, and yet, I'm stupidly happy. So, I'm happy, very happy and I do not know why. The situation calls for it: I am empty, I owe a lot of money to someone (thank goodness because I expected to be another I can not imagine he would have done already), I have only one vacation day, my team lost loves, every time I have fewer friends, more like me than bad people, I have become more rude, more sarcastic, more ironic, more bad person.
But worst of all is that it makes me happy, not the duty silver or my team loses, the other is what I like: being sarcastic, bad person no exit, no friends, etc. That makes me happy, happy, stupid thing that pleased me, is a good sign, confirming that at least I'm not emo. Mostly because I'm kinky and I guess they know the joke about the emo curly.
All I've eaten for the day's bread. I had lunch not because I got up very late at night and I had not hungry, until now, very at 11:50 pm, time at which probably no fast food pike is open. The only thing available to eat that I have is to ask about a turnito Lina, a former girlfriend bitches who live here, but recently saw her and is quite chubby, and not as good as he was leaving me. But this is a story not worth mentioning. I have
hungry, very hungry and I know that I will not be able to hold out until 4:00 am, time that I go to bed regularly. I'll part my mother and as one who does not like things I have told him that a pinch of hunger, but not before putting my face feature calf. She hesitates a little, scolding me for not eating and I said to ask for something she calls 'The Vikings'
- What is that? "I wonder, I know the bikini, the Vering, but the Vikings? No idea
"Oh, man, there where you order the lasagna
- Where? MA Vikings? No, no idea, really, "I already knew what site was concerned, a pizza place near here called Bambino's, but I wanted recocharla
" Oh, there, there, where you order the pizza do not you remember? Bringing homes and all-as I felt a little brave I stopped fucking her and went to ask my lasañita
"Oh, ya, ya. Bambino's ma, Bambino's
-Bambino 's ... Vikings ... that's the same thing. Ask yourself a lasagna for you and a piece of chicken with mushrooms for me
There I was on the phone and call me to ask what
"Hello," said
old
"Yeah, well where do I answer? I asked because I rarely did not answer with a 'Bambino's Pizza good night'
- Who do you need?
-A Bambino's
"No, Don does not live here
Bambino
-Too bad I hung up and I kept thinking, 'What happened?" 'If I scored well' 'Very strange'
"Hello, I had again set
- Bambino's Pizza?
- No, man! "I told a very rude tone" We do not live any
Bambino
- Alas, poor lady, "the old lady would have taken it as a compliment, suddenly, but actually I was laughing-no kid that's not a pizza?
- Not! "To the poor and would give him a patatús" Why do you insist?
"Because that's the number you've always known, I too was a sulfur-Old Seventy
fucking hung.
"Hello, I dialed
" Sorry where do I answer? -It seemed impossible that they had changed the phone number in less than two weeks
- Where are you calling?
- Is that 332 24 24? -There, at that time, when I mentioned aloud the numbers, I realized it was not 24 24 22 22
but immediately hung up and dialed the phone there if it was: 335 22 22. I asked what he had to call in the middle of a fierce battle with myself to not let go or laughed.
Then I could not help laughing, poor old lady, she all innocent and I insulting. I do not even regret it deserves rude.
recently had nothing to do and I called, I was busy, and even though I tried I could not communicate with Dona Josefa, as affectionately nicknamed.
The only truth and I to call this pizza a lot for homes and, knowing as I know, I'll almost certainly sink the wrong finger a few times. Who knows what will answer me ...
Josefa
N. of R.
The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of 'The son of Yaneth' special ends Saturday with the publication of the text of the very, very famous and unique Doña Yaneth.
PS: The son of Yaneth supports the cause of the Twitterton, for the moment I am not in the ability to make an economic contribution, I can only help asking my readers to enter http://twitterton.blogspot.com/ and learn that it is (no token sums.)
are
11:48 pm last Saturday of my vacation, is such a day but so, so boring that looks like a Sunday without football, Sunday holy, and sheath.
did not go out and do not mind not having done so. My sister and my brother went to movies and did not invite me. It is no reproach or blame them: most of the time I have, it was just that this time go out alone. Not Encartaciones violinist with his header.
For my part, and yet, I'm stupidly happy. So, I'm happy, very happy and I do not know why. The situation calls for it: I am empty, I owe a lot of money to someone (thank goodness because I expected to be another I can not imagine he would have done already), I have only one vacation day, my team lost loves, every time I have fewer friends, more like me than bad people, I have become more rude, more sarcastic, more ironic, more bad person.
But worst of all is that it makes me happy, not the duty silver or my team loses, the other is what I like: being sarcastic, bad person no exit, no friends, etc. That makes me happy, happy, stupid thing that pleased me, is a good sign, confirming that at least I'm not emo. Mostly because I'm kinky and I guess they know the joke about the emo curly.
All I've eaten for the day's bread. I had lunch not because I got up very late at night and I had not hungry, until now, very at 11:50 pm, time at which probably no fast food pike is open. The only thing available to eat that I have is to ask about a turnito Lina, a former girlfriend bitches who live here, but recently saw her and is quite chubby, and not as good as he was leaving me. But this is a story not worth mentioning. I have
hungry, very hungry and I know that I will not be able to hold out until 4:00 am, time that I go to bed regularly. I'll part my mother and as one who does not like things I have told him that a pinch of hunger, but not before putting my face feature calf. She hesitates a little, scolding me for not eating and I said to ask for something she calls 'The Vikings'
- What is that? "I wonder, I know the bikini, the Vering, but the Vikings? No idea
"Oh, man, there where you order the lasagna
- Where? MA Vikings? No, no idea, really, "I already knew what site was concerned, a pizza place near here called Bambino's, but I wanted recocharla
" Oh, there, there, where you order the pizza do not you remember? Bringing homes and all-as I felt a little brave I stopped fucking her and went to ask my lasañita
"Oh, ya, ya. Bambino's ma, Bambino's
-Bambino 's ... Vikings ... that's the same thing. Ask yourself a lasagna for you and a piece of chicken with mushrooms for me
There I was on the phone and call me to ask what
"Hello," said
old
"Yeah, well where do I answer? I asked because I rarely did not answer with a 'Bambino's Pizza good night'
- Who do you need?
-A Bambino's
"No, Don does not live here
Bambino
-Too bad I hung up and I kept thinking, 'What happened?" 'If I scored well' 'Very strange'
"Hello, I had again set
- Bambino's Pizza?
- No, man! "I told a very rude tone" We do not live any
Bambino
- Alas, poor lady, "the old lady would have taken it as a compliment, suddenly, but actually I was laughing-no kid that's not a pizza?
- Not! "To the poor and would give him a patatús" Why do you insist?
"Because that's the number you've always known, I too was a sulfur-Old Seventy
fucking hung.
"Hello, I dialed
" Sorry where do I answer? -It seemed impossible that they had changed the phone number in less than two weeks
- Where are you calling?
- Is that 332 24 24? -There, at that time, when I mentioned aloud the numbers, I realized it was not 24 24 22 22
but immediately hung up and dialed the phone there if it was: 335 22 22. I asked what he had to call in the middle of a fierce battle with myself to not let go or laughed.
Then I could not help laughing, poor old lady, she all innocent and I insulting. I do not even regret it deserves rude.
recently had nothing to do and I called, I was busy, and even though I tried I could not communicate with Dona Josefa, as affectionately nicknamed.
The only truth and I to call this pizza a lot for homes and, knowing as I know, I'll almost certainly sink the wrong finger a few times. Who knows what will answer me ...
Josefa
N. of R.
The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of 'The son of Yaneth' special ends Saturday with the publication of the text of the very, very famous and unique Doña Yaneth.
PS: The son of Yaneth supports the cause of the Twitterton, for the moment I am not in the ability to make an economic contribution, I can only help asking my readers to enter http://twitterton.blogspot.com/ and learn that it is (no token sums.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment