Monday, July 12, 2010

Stomach Flu Light Period Day Late

madrecita You

By Omar Gamboa
Julian
begin by thanking you for your invitation to attend the first anniversary of his blog. Few bloggers who have the perseverance to stay and write often enough. I attest that, while not writing I did in mine. Also want to congratulate you and wish you another year full of success blogger. To continue writing and publishing, including print, something I have not accomplished. Sow envy. Well, let's get down to business.

few days ago we had a chat in the office about this idea that things are good or bad depending on how you see, personally I think is true, I've posted several times about it. In the talk, he's my boss who told us of this, we said we do not know what the reality of people and why they react in any particular way. Sometimes you get in a bad mood at the office for any reason, a traffic jam because a taxi driver-the son of God "is crossed or anything of the kind that nuuuuuunca happen. Or not us but some of our colleagues who arrives in a bad mood. Come on, we ask a favor and character that responds with three stones in his hand. I know, they want to grab the gun and put about three hooks on the face, but everyone is entitled to be in the wrong and we must try to understand. Believe me, serves. As long as the other person does not pass rude.

The issue is that my boss gave the extreme example of that, who knows, if a taxi driver prooonto-kind soul-full avenue is closed to us, it may be because the mother died. The first thing I said was "Wow, okay. ... But they have been dead all the time? Poor taxi drivers." And poor mothers. Every day, every 3 minutes should be dying mother of a lady cab driver in these "helpless orphans. I can imagine the ladies throwing rosary every night and asking San Benito: that "God, my child does not become a taxi driver!".

Yes, it was an extreme example. Very. But it served to make us (me) think about the issue and seek further alleviated when such things happen. I particularly did the following after a gangster in the wheel of these I closed and stayed at a traffic light (yes, the moron that won 0.3 seconds thanks to his "feat"). I took advantage and got off, walked to the taxi and said "Hey, mister, stop close to people so they can cause an accident." I returned to my car as calmly as I could lock and stuttering virgin asked this gentleman will not be lowered crossbar in hand. To which I get is that you can not counter-react to such recklessness. And not just driving, as well as pedestrian, as a colleague, and son, mother, cousin, boyfriend ...

try to be the best humor possible, listen to upbeat music, smiled at us attended triple hp wrong and we want to improve on it, or give themselves tonight sex. Instead of answering wrong end of step joderlos and bitter day, we are superior to that. I'm not going to sour because an asshole busetero with 3 neurons can not put a simple directional before closing. Suddenly I turn it on a dick, but then I'm singing in the car injured lung. If I pulled a fat Transmilenio traserazos MIO-or very kindly, "I say God bless your four-wheel drive and have a good day.

is difficult, I accept, but not impossible. Especially since it gradually becomes a habit and becoming more natural. Do not know anyone who keeps up bitter because sugar sweetened not like? Or the other living singing and whistling all the time? Bacana do people like that. Here I leave the subject. I go to this fucking red kitchen was very cold. Damn it!

N. of R.

The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of our blog. He hereby undertakes no editorial line 'Yaneth's son. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment