By Diego Romero
I was always forced
to live as an older child than my age indicated, first, because he was taller than all contemporary children, and second, because I was brother and cousin of the half and I was not going to "Marique" with smaller cousins, no sir, I hung out with the big, smoking (and just set them on their cigarettes), the parquet playing with liquor till late (and not to drink, or understand how to blow in the game), who talked about " straw "and muses that inspired the act (and think that the straw itch a lot), so you do not understand, I should be there.
Thanks to this big kid's personality, on that my brother talked to him about sex, I was there at the age of 6 years and was our mother, Doña Luisa, who took over the subject with great maturity, although now hear the words "clitoris," "tit "" penis "," Kamasutra "and" sixty-nine "and nervous laughs.
I think she was never taught about sex as she taught my brother and me
- Felipe, Diego, this is a condom used to prevent unwanted pregnancies and to prevent deadly diseases, "said a nervous mother.
Thus began the demonstration, while Doña Luisa broke one of the hundreds of gold packaging that my dad kept in his desk drawer and that until that day, he understood that they were chewing-gum that he did not like to share with their children, why not just felt very angry, but almost every day looking for ways to find the key of the drawer to get a precious sweet. Touch latex, try to understand its form and function of curiosity smiled while blushing Doña Luisa said
"They will not be embarrassed by a condom, is a common and essential in any relationship, when two people want to use it regularly . We do not
felt pain, felt curiosity, did not understand its functionality, which itself was understood that if my dad and my mom used it should be good. My mom looked at the condom and still did not stop his speech:
- Children, life is full of temptations, which are much less dangerous with a condom.
is, tempted, but fall to his feet.
After ten minutes of fondling and my older brother interrupted speech by saying
- Yeah, no more, and understood that without this rubber can not live, but how we use your finger?
When asked, my mom dropped her feature witch laugh and replied:
-Negrito, that is used on the penis.
I questioned:
- The penis is the best friend of the girls? So says my grandfather Julio.
- ... yes ... mmm ... no, "said Dona Luisa quickly the penis is what you call" Pituch. " Pee, then.
- Ahhhhh, so yes, my brother said.
Obviously, the first thing I did was measure my pants over the condom, then I did the same act with my brother, who could not speak of laughter and encouragement when he told Doña Luisa:
"Mom, what shows this" brashly "if we have no good. ****
My mother never knew, despite our insistence thousand answer why he had tried to teach us about sex is so small. I think his desire to educate and be a good mother was stronger than the logic that dictated our understanding. That same day, as he usually did, we went with my brother and my mom to buy corn arepas with cheese unpeeled Carulla coastal to Paul VI, I bought my comics and my brother used his usual 12-piece chocolate, and when pay my mother took out a 500 peso bill I was surrounded by a strange white object. The cashier and the man who packed it bought my mother looked puzzled, while she blushed, laughed loudly Alguita stranger than once I heard and I immediately told the cashier
-Lady: does not have to feel bad That's a condom and used in love relationships, because with this device that smells like old bag you do not give you a baby. Is it true that mom needed? My dad has a lot on the desktop, although it would have been running is that my daddy will love him. Since you respect, everything else is the condom. Mommy why do not we give you that Mrs? Suddenly it serves. Lady: Do you have a boyfriend? Do you use condoms?
Since that day I have been reckless of the family.
N. of R.
The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of our blog. He hereby undertakes no editorial line 'Yaneth's son. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment