Drims
By Andres Meza Escallón
http://apoloduvalis.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/ApoloDuvalis
- She: We will pay the cash
- Me: ready.
- She: Good morning.
- Teller: Good morning ma'am. Is $ 12,000. Did I pack everything into one bag?
- She: Yes, thanks. Bye.
- Me: Good morning .
- Teller: Good morning young. Are $ 5,000.
- Me: Thanks, bye.
The scene is repeated over and over for years in restaurants, supermarkets, chain stores and affiliated network points multicolor. The constant: to her, my girlfriend at the time, always saying "ma'am" when to me (which was not always clear who was with her but was going through any another customer standing in line) always told me "young." Of course, I laughed because we have the same age. In fact I'm six months older than her.
Not really surprised me. From childhood I always had an affinity with people older than me. In fact the only women that I liked were older than me. The fact is that I got used to being considered the youngest of the patches until they started going out with friends of my girlfriend and her sisters, who were more or less of our own age.
When finished, gradually ceased to frequent the patch and now my ex is a miracle learn of his life for the carelibro when they marry or have a baby. Friends my age migrated all to study abroad and might not return. And I found that my older friends were already married with children, or who only have social life and hopefully other married couples with children.
So I only had a few friends younger than me. Obviously, such was rarely called me by name but by nicknames like "the old man," Professor Farnsworth "or" Bicentennial Man. " And on the side of the girls was even worse: apparently there is not yet known law of physics that states that all single women from Cali are under 24 years, so we seem doomed to which I look dirty old man when he stepped TinTinDeo or a theater. Once Upon
twitter. Obviously the average age of Cali Whimbrel make more than 28 years, but at least to go out and do not depend on the people of my age (once they get home from work and not draw if not a reb- bull and an order of the Prosecutor). In fact, I rely on @ @ vik407 ranaberden and to feel that I'm with people my age, times of joy in that I really have tears of joy.
And of course, had to happen. In any group of Whimbrel I found Julian (the son of Donna Yaneth), who seems to be the prophet of a new era in which it will no longer be known as "young" but as "Don Apollo. " Now I feel like the owner of a food pike open 24 hours or the visible face of a strip tease business.
N. of R.
The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of our blog. He hereby undertakes no editorial line 'Yaneth's son. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment