Friday, July 23, 2010

Middle Fingers On Left Hand Cold And Numb

unfortunate coincidence

By Paula Andrea Calderon

There is a white corridor, I'm running naked and covered in blood. The man after me asking me to return, to give you everything they need ...

As always, Lorenzo, the floor nurse wakes me, I'm having one of my usual nightmares, those who long ago not let me sleep if I knew that everything would end so badly I would not have not tried.

'm Lorraine, once again, I'm in the bathroom of mystifying, the disco of the moment, giving me a "ticket" to cope with another dog night, my friends waiting for me outside, I do not go out, I'm bored of hanging out with the same usual puppets, friends of the U and the children of friends of my dad, all "rich kids", but really are despicable beings. Entered

Adriana, the daughter of Mrs. Susan, dressmaker neighborhood desperate for drugs is not the man who paid tonight to be with her, does not want to facilitate the "dose" and she knows that without it will fail to continue their work, is well paid, but just starting. Roberto, a man involved in the trafficking of "white", paid her "tits" and this gives you more prestige in the middle of the prepayment.

Lady, the stripped you clean the vomit of an old woman who entered before, it's boring to collect the trails left by drunks every night of drunken vomiting, poor marksmanship of the men at the urinals, the filthy environment you breathe in those nasty bathrooms disk, but it be hard for the "high", can not leave at any time look bad, that it is her job, to be an orphan girl who was forced to work the first thing you offer, Don Eloy, the owner of the album was all she could give.

There are three in that bathroom, each living their misfortune. Adriana approached me, I do not know why, but something about her attracts me, I offer a bit of coca. Lady is about to see what happens, it helps me raise Adriana floor and leads us to a place where she has access behind the disk, so that the three can get some fresh air.

recovered a bit longer appears Gabriel, one of my friends, is talking on a cell phone. Is trying to listen saying, I realize that you damage a business and need an old for help, "the client is perfect and has good material, but the old can not do nothing. Adriana

also is listening, when she hangs Gabriel over to talk to him. A little cautious, Gabriel asks me if I know, I say yes. He stares at her and says that is perfect for the job, but still needs support, at least two other women. Lady and I offer to help. I always knew that Gabriel was involved in that business, there had gotten all the money with which he built a house with his mom and inviting everyone to partying, these outlets also helped him to seek future "donors." Camilo, the current victim was a guy about 35 years old, very athletic, healthy, was celebrating his bachelor party with friends in mystifying. Gabriel already had the old for the job, but they had a disadvantage and could not arrive on time. The three agreed to do the job. Lady was going to put some clothes I had saved, Adriana went wherever Camilo and I was preparing my car to go. "After half an hour, Lady and I came to the table where Adriana with Camilo, and had a lot of trust between them, Adrian introduced us as if we were family. Camilo put face of hunger, of course, Adriana had proposed had two girlfriends come and were also were eager to tinker tonight. The 4 we went to the car, we started. Gabriel and we had listed a house near the club where everything was ready; quarter yet for us to start seducing Camilo, a glass of liquor with something that had been added so that the victim fell asleep. In a nearby bathroom had a tub full of ice ready to receive Camilo after the "operation." In another room was the doctor, the drive. We never revealed who was the man, if you came to see him would not live to tell the tale. Everything was going well, Lady and I were kissing, Adriana handed the cup to Camilo, the olio the cup. Do not know how he felt a strange smell in the glass, the smell. Grito, said it had already heard, a friend had taken some old, had been drugged and then had awakened in a bathtub full of ice without kidneys. He began to scream, Adriana shot over him, Lady pulled a revolver and pointed somewhere. She looked scared, we both realized we had no bullets, if he realized that man could kill the three. Camilo started screaming not to kill him, let him go, I had a girl of 8 years. They remembered the day they were going to rob my father, when the screaming in front of me, "do not kill me it is my daughter, "I wanted to scream inside to kill him, if necessary, kill myself and my mother as well, that bastard raped me from 6 years and my mother never said anything for fear of running out of money. When I returned to the scene, I saw Camilo and I imagine my father picked up a metal candlestick that was by my side, broke his skull, hit him until his brains splattered on my shoes. Lady Adriana and panicked a bit, but then entered Gabriel, asking what had happened, all I managed to say when he saw that scene was: "Load up the pussy fast before they damage the rest of us, I'll take care of body, I get out to the touch after it's silver. We left the three, Adriana and I took a taxi to take Lady home.

They left several works, Gabriel paid us very well. Adriana and was not prostituting, however, already had 4 girls who did the work, it only works with Lady and me, plus charge their girls. Lady was starting a project of your own record, was being very nice. I had managed to leave my home, I had just graduated and was working on my first film. All painted very well in the business we had started the three, one time or another had problems with the victims and I was responsible for "crush his head" enjoyed every shot, unburdened me thinking my father.

called us one day Gabriel had a good business and easy. Two bare skinny, feito no-faced, had called for them they got a trio of peeled to make him a show. It was perfect for three professional victims like us.

Adriana, Lady and I came to the house where we had arranged to all. We were ready to spring into action when one of them, without realizing Lady shot in the head, then scream: "Steady pair of bastards that you are coming, we need yours! -

Lady were carried, everything had to be done very quickly. They stripped us, we played, they were about to rape us. Activity Gabriel, told them they had done with Lady, to pass to that followed. They came to Adriana, her struggle and one of them pulled a knife, slit her throat. Is completely covered with the blood of Adriana. She was taken, I was next, did not know what to do. In an oversight of them gets out the door, they started running behind me, I could not understand what they said. I found a door ajar, the push and it was horrible what I saw. Lady pieces were tossed aside ready to be packed. Adriana on the makeshift operating table, his belly and chest wide open and my dad with Adriana's heart in his hand.

After that I knew nothing more, only that I needed a kidney and I'm locked in this madhouse, nobody believes me say that I suffer from bipolar disorder and that nothing I say is true.

N. of R.

The above text was written exclusively for the special anniversary of our blog. He hereby undertakes no editorial line 'Yaneth's son. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment