Petronea Mommy Bodies
is the last straw. In this city lost the little culture that we had. How can you go to the Pacific Music Festival Petronio Álvarez-cultural event held recently, and sellers do not do more than yell at an obscenity
I do not know as there was with the other attendees, but I tried in an unacceptable manner, it was tough: at first I seized a suspicious way, until there's nothing serious, but later, after I spent the first requisition , sellers began to tell me arrechón.
-Arrechón, arrechón shouted as we passed by his side
The first requisition was to enter the parking lot only, hence we had to walk about 200 meters to get in line and to gain entry into the arena itself. These
200 meters were grim: not easy to go with your group of friends from college to X place and unknown people you labeled as horny.
-Arrechón, arrechón "said one, shouted the other.
was unbearable, really happened do not you are in one place and all of a sudden you're accused of something they are not? Okay, I accept-and indeed I have said on past occasions, "like all men, I also look at the ass and tits to the old-not to friends of my grandmother who belong to the prayer of the church around the corner, no, but the women striking, with thanks, the kind that if it's worth morbid. Because yes, we all have our dark side, except for Michael Jackson gave to the poor dark-skinned vitiligo, but that is a separate issue.
all have our dirty side, he said, but from there to pass it you horny all the time as trying to assume the sellers of that day is a long way. I'm not the women you're looking for the can to see what goes down, such is my friend Camilo José. I hope you have been clear, so it seemed a shame that people would refer to me as "The Arrechón."
was then, in the absence of 100 meters, I could think of parting with the group, ie, I was like 4 women and 3 men and was very likely that "The Arrechón" not me, but they were some of my other classmates.
"I catch up, I told them I thought I saw a friend over there where the screen and want to go to say hello, I continue without me and came
-jerk I did the thing I do to perfection, and I went in search of the supposed friend heading towards a big screen that was in the opposite direction.
But no, to walk alone all I did was to confirm that such "Arrechón" if it was me. First came a lady and she said arrechón, then was a gentleman and called me as well. I would not stand again I say so, and had taken the decision to confront the next one addressed me with those words.
- Juliancho! "I heard a voice calling me" That was
, parce what else? -It was a college friend. Friend quotes, was one of those Bobito that as one raises his eyebrow them healthy environment and are believed to be child-friendly Super
"Well, well, a bit Faranduleando here and you? - "Faranduleando a little" Imagine! These will be our future leaders, people who go to "Showbiz" at a festival like Petronio Álvarez
"Nothing, I came with others from the U, there is Cami, Mopi, Marce, Isa, Lucho, Juan Pablo and Mechu
- You see, because you is not that you did not like this?
"Actually I do not like
- So what are you doing here?
"Unlike you, I did not come to" Showbiz "I came because I have to do a job on this and right there I took a little chronicle for
blog - right? "Right where? "Wherever Arrechón sell?
- Ah, did you also plots Arrechón going to tell me? What happens, fag? From you if I'll let it ride, "I said to him fluttered, I said I would not let me again say so
" Calm down, asshole What happens?
-Hacete the fool, "he said with words and bawdy-you this league with these black since I have not stopped me
Arrechón
" No, no, no How is he thinking? , Despite my partner still remained calm, what happens is that here they sell a typical drink called Pacific Arrechón, is all that is taken in the Petronio. Here you will not get liquor or anything that, only Arrechón, Viche or Tumbacatres.
"Oh, I see. Let me see if I understand, when approached saying Arrechón s dim, was not that they were referring to me as well, but they were offering me that drink
"Exactly," replied
"Thank God I said, plots, I was ready get the Rodrigo Lara carry in and go to blows with the next to tell me lol Arrechón
-no, not cool like you did not know there was a drink with that name
-I never would have happened, that name was invented insurance Marbelle "I said as she held the least evil laughter I had to go to blows, my mom just gave me to go in MIO-the man did not understand the joke.
After clarification of who or what was the Arrechón happy that I went to meet again with my friends, who had long since entered the square.
I really had to go through another exhaustive and suspicious requisition "I say suspicious because seriously, those many seized near the noble parts and, guided by their faces, do not seem to mind.
I finally locate that site were my friends and to get the first thing I did was take out my notebook. "Oh Juli
What are you doing? -Me asked a friend, keep that thing
- how do you think, you see that from here I want to get a publication? "I said, I have to aim, then I forget. For example, as not to highlight the particular form of dancing that black
- What black?
"That over there, I pointed to the cumbamba
" See, Juli, 90% of all the people we have here is
Afro-ese, that's there, the yellow jersey, had seen that contrast, look at it as funny dances. Although see, on reflection What if you are not dancing? What if we gave you a seizure? Call an ambulance! Ay
Juli, you really did not bad-me face and then declared: - you came here was to criticize
"Hey, not that I knew-I tried to defend
- That's why I say!
then spent a few minutes or seconds or hours, days, who knows, maybe millennia. I felt more lost than lecturing Benedetti Amando spelling definitely was not my place.
You say, well this idiot then what the hell was that? Let me tell you, first, the "idiot" abundance, and second, that said I had gone up because the U.S. began to write me a chronicle of the Petronius, and if I did not say, if I may be over, not just another evidence of effectively if I am an idiot and you, dear reader, have every right to tell me well for not having contextualized from the beginning .
But let us, saying that I felt more lost than the children of the day Ricky Martin's mother, also said that this was not my place. On the one hand, music is not essential in my life, I like dancing at the party, obviously, I put Tropicana while doing the job, yes, but if I get to choose, I'm a thousand times with books, with television or even radio, but heard no songs, but listening to programs such as Firefly.
was getting late and I had nothing good to tell: the stands did not want to fall, had not been drunk that day and the guns were not voleándole lead into the air, and even though I prayed for rain no one was emparamado, at least not a possible rain, because if it is soaking, more than one came wrapped in a sweat bath impressive.
I can only hope that He will make a quick Arrechón effect to the monkey who had back so that she hinted to me and such ... but even that. Unmotivated
the circumstances I promised myself that two more songs and went. In these I saw a reporter approaching the country, behind her came the cameraman and the assistant. The journalist had a pint and Andrea Echeverri, but nice and not come to me as I thought vain for some time but went right, about three rows up and began to interview a man.
The man was stripped of how 20 years, those who do their best to look like a boy play, swarthy, stocky half a mile away and you could tell he had gone because it was fashionable Petronio "because you fail is a duck. "
He danced like reggaeton. I swear. I saw with these eyes to be rapid wear for my nightly reading. The man grabbed from behind the old woman that was the sound of a rhythm that only he heard at that time began to move "to one, the two, for one, two, three, on the left, the right, mom perrea perrea "
In The Old Country seemed hilarious and sarcastically told him he was moving very well that if you do not like to answer some questions. The man said yes and began:
"Well, tell me how is the atmosphere at the Festival Petronio Álvarez
" Look, I is pure culture, pure breed, pure culture, pure breed, pure culture, "said the man, who from time to time became scratch disk, the disk always had danced during the Petronius What else I can say? This is pure culture, pure breed, pure culture, pure race "if I understand? Pure culture, pure breed, so it went for a few seconds as he raised his right hand thumb and evoked that famous expression of Pibe
From the first time he repeated "this is pure culture, pure race" the poor reporter had fallen into that such talk was more than lost. Since I saw the camera angle from behind and could not see that light bulb rojito, but I would bet that the cameraman stopped filming after ten second "interview." I can imagine the poor man bragging to his friends in the patch because they did an interview to El Pais.
After witnessing such a sight I was convinced that he could not stand another minute there. Furthermore, not comforting to think that the trip had been in vain, I told myself that at least he had something to tell. That although I'm not going to be academic as a chronicle he hoped my teacher, at least I have something moderately to like my readers right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment